Saturday 26 April 2008

Goodbye Mocca!!!


I am writing this as I cry right now.. Why? Because my dearly beloved bunny Mocca died this morning. I remembered the first time we got her, Mum & Dad bought her when she was 2 months old. She was the most gorgeous bunny I've ever seen with its fluffy mocha-coloured fur (that's why I said we should name her Mocca!!!). Unlike Bon-bon who has been with us for quite a while, at first Mocca was scared to be patted and touched. She used to keep running away if anyone coming near her but as time goes by she has learn to trust us. She wasn't scared anymore to be touched or to be patted, she jumped on my lap to beg for food or jumped onto the bed I was sleeping on.
Lately I have been busy lately so I haven't spent much time with Mocca and Bon-Bon. This morning I found Mocca dead!!!
I felt so hurt with the death because I thought I loved this bunny but in practice I did not. If I loved Mocca, I was supposed to take care of her, I supposed to look after her and I did not. Maybe my love for this animal was utterly bullshit. Love doesn't only consist of feeling, it consist action. I consist of how far you will go or how much you will do for someone or something. In loving a rabbit, I have failed, how can I love any other?

1 comment:

iraa said...

kaca.. gw yakin kok.. lo pasti bisa mencintai.. hehe.. kan sekarang ada si radix.. jadi dijaga ya si radixnya.. jangan sampai nasibnya seperti si mocca. oops..